Kolej Alamanda
Jalan Klang Lama
Jalan Klang Lama
On an uneventful Friday morning during BEL260 class, a fellow better known as Samad to the student bodies, entered the class and had some news for us.
"This semester is your last semester studying in Kolej Alamanda."
Not really shocking because we have heard rumours of it before. What really going to piss us off is where we will be sent. Sabah or Sarawak. Not really looking forward for that. Although he said that we are able to choose where we wanted to go. I will opt for Melaka.
I really hate to be separated from my friends that I've already made here. When we are sent to a different place, they most likely already have their circle of friends. Thank God I don't have a major problem of fitting in anywhere. Still it will take time. I used to moving schools, making new friends all the time.
I will truly miss a bunch of people!!! Especially the NAJELSYA + Jie.
"This semester is your last semester studying in Kolej Alamanda."
Not really shocking because we have heard rumours of it before. What really going to piss us off is where we will be sent. Sabah or Sarawak. Not really looking forward for that. Although he said that we are able to choose where we wanted to go. I will opt for Melaka.
I really hate to be separated from my friends that I've already made here. When we are sent to a different place, they most likely already have their circle of friends. Thank God I don't have a major problem of fitting in anywhere. Still it will take time. I used to moving schools, making new friends all the time.
I will truly miss a bunch of people!!! Especially the NAJELSYA + Jie.

3 comments:
it's too early to say gudbye la.
tamau sedih2.
cool je.
kite spend time banyak2 kay?
:)
NAJELSYA + jie ??
lawak la adik ni.
= NaJiElSya
:)
sabah or sarawak???
uuu....
hehehhe
aku doa nak??
hahaha
TAK PAYAH wafa, TAK PAYAH!!
Post a Comment