HAPPY (early) BIRTHDAY!
On January 25th,
a girl that goes by the name
Wafa Nur Nadjwa
turns a year older.
Now the reason I'm posting this early because
I won't be able to post a blog on that particular day.
So,
Dear Wafa,
Enjoy your upcoming birthday.
May all your wishes come true,
and if I'm unlucky,
I might even see you in Sarawak!
On January 25th,
a girl that goes by the name
Wafa Nur Nadjwa
turns a year older.
Now the reason I'm posting this early because
I won't be able to post a blog on that particular day.
So,
Dear Wafa,
Enjoy your upcoming birthday.
May all your wishes come true,
and if I'm unlucky,
I might even see you in Sarawak!
4 comments:
nape sume org ltk gbr2 yg aku tak suke kat blog!!!
hahahahha
anyway
TQ DEAR!!!!!
ape aku ksah
aku comel gak!!!
hahaha
tp aku ngah ade masalah jerawat brleluasa
hahaha
tq very much2!!!
ILY!!!!! xD
nape sume org ltk gbr2 yg aku tak suke kat blog!!!
hahahahha
anyway
TQ DEAR!!!!!
ape aku ksah
aku comel gak!!!
hahaha
tp aku ngah ade masalah jerawat brleluasa
hahaha
tq very much2!!!
ILY!!!!! xD
correction
idong aku je merah
hahahaha xP
sbb saje!
welcome babe,..
yeaaa ko comel gakk!
haha
ILY2!!
Post a Comment