Mr. Hasan

Mr. Muhammad Hasan Abdullah Sani

He asked me to update my blog after not updating it after a while, about him.
So, here it is!
First of all this fellow name is Hasan.
We've known each other since high school but we were never in the same class. We were both the school's librarian. Both of us were in the same the school sport house colour, which is purple.
(GO TUN HUSSEIN ONN!)
Both of us are studying in UiTM.
Enough of the introduction.
I'm suppose to write about how annoying he is.
He kept arguing the negative effect of being a cat.
But cat is cute!

In reality, is he not annoying. He is very nice.
Every semester, when the final is near, he never fail to wish me to do well on my final examinations. Even when its Eid or even some random holidays.
He kept nagging me on when am I going to treat him some Secret Recipe cheesecake.
The answer is NEVER! Never say never =)
He is one awesome dude, when and if he treat ME for a slice of Oreo Cheesecake.

By the way,
Thanks for listening for my random midnight ramblings tonight.


0 comments:

Pageviews

Follow Me

Who Me?

My photo
I haven't got a clue who I am

The Past