Definiton of Miss

No, not the the miss in front of your name that shows that you are not married yet or just doesn't like to be called Madame. Its all have to do with emotional feelings.

First of all I shouldn't be here, I've got a draft for my Economy to finish (88% complete as of this moment), PowerPoint slides to be completed, and to study for my test tomorrow afternoon. I can't help it to go here and write down this unexplained feeling at suddenly overcome me.

According to Dictionary.com, it means want; feel a loss. I never get the definition from this website, therefore I look at the synonyms instead, "miss" also means crave, desire, long, need, pine (wtf?), wish, yearn.

All those I'm feeling about someone right at this moment, gosh, why is my eyes tearing up?, Its not a boyfriend, it is someone special though. A dear friend, her name is Alifah Husna. If you are thinking she has pass or whatever, no, she is very much alive. It hasn't been more than a day since I seen her but why does this happen? I, myself for obvious reasons can't explain this.

Its not like I haven't seen her for a long time, its not like I haven't talk to her for a long time.
I'm pathetic. Useless as of this moment.

I should really get back to my assignment.

0 comments:

Pageviews

Follow Me

Who Me?

My photo
I haven't got a clue who I am

The Past