NAJELSYA

NAJELSYA
What the hell is this?
a type of animal? scientific name for a plant?

It's the chemistry between 6 different people.
6 different backgrounds.
6 different personalities
but 1 heart.
I think I've talk about them before, but there is nothing wrong writing about them over and over again. Lets introduce them one by one.
We'll start with:

The NAJ
Name: Ahmad Najmuddin
Nickname: Najho
What's cool about him: A musician. He is also into photography.

Name: Najaatul-Ahya
Nickname: Najaa
What's cool about her: Plays guitar. A happy-go-lucky kidda girl. Adventurous.

The EL
Name: Zulhilmi Zulkifli
Nickname: Hel
What's cool about him: His video editing skill is phenomenal and so is his photo editing. The ideas this dude has is really out of the box.

Name: Nabila Bahruddin
Nickname: Bell
Whats cool about ME: Loves playing guitar and photography.

The SYA
Name: Shahreen Nassir
Nickname: Baby Shasha
What's cool about him: The youngest amongst us. Very down to earth.

Name: Nadia Syafiqah
Nickname: Nasya
What's cool about her: Plays the guitar and she sings. Aspiring model.

(Red Box Karaoke, The Gardens)

(Basement, Kolej Alamanda)

The time we got to be together was very short. It was just a few weeks that the six of us got to spent together and one semester of only the five of us (with the exclusion of Baby). Eventhough we've only been together only for that short period of time, we've been though together a lot. There was tears, anger, misunderstanding, and all the sugar and spices of a relationship. It made us stronger. We can function well without each other, but then we are together we're exceptional. We've done some crazy things. Some of which are too private to be written here. We would laugh out loud. Conquer the whole of anything. We support each other. Make fun of each other. When we talk, we would always go crazy on it. At the end we'll start asking each other again on what we were talking about at the first place.

I miss them.
I miss us.

0 comments:

Pageviews

Follow Me

Who Me?

My photo
I haven't got a clue who I am

The Past