Four semesters, Three campuses, Three states
The minor few have gone through these in their life at campus.
Now, I'm not the only one, there are others like me.
One is transfer because we need to, second is transfer because we have to.
Enough about that, what I really want to talk about is why I prefer Kuala Pilah (I would say Kolej Alamanda but, there is not a possibility of getting that back) over Melaka.
Number one: Friends
Need them! Tried so hard to fit in with them in Melaka, no matter how hard I tried, I still feel like an outsider. Like, I don't belong. They would talk to each other and I would feel like a fish out of the water. What a terrible feeling. Sometimes I just want to say, people, I do exist and I am standing in front of you. It's not their fault, no, not at all. They've known each other than they know me. That doesn't mean that I praise all my friends in Kuala Pilah either. Just like them, I've know those people longer and had gotten to know them better and I feel more comfortable with them. I would always at any or every opportunity I get to make my way to Kuala Pilah. I've never cried so much than my one semester in Melaka. Terrible, I know. Don't say that I haven't tried or even given it a chance. People, one semester, four months and whatever days has passed. Its different.
Number two: Place to get food
I thought that it wouldn't be a problem for me because I don't eat much,but yes, it is. Its FAR! Call me lazy for all I care. How do I miss just eating a chicken drumstick with soy sauce. Its just right there, in front of the college.
Number three: Higher power
No, I am not talking about God. I talking about participating in events, making the best choices for the club. To be a leader. I find it hard to become one in Melaka. Well, one because it has been past my time and another is there are so many people who are better than me. Its frustrating!!! Talk about "Gila Power".
Number four: The colleges
I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. Damn you people who say that we didn't really live or have the chance at a campus life. I much prefer it that way. Thankfully I never went to boarding school if not I probably hate it more. I can share but if you decided to make it your own then yes, I got a hell of a problem with it. My slippers is mine. Yeah, laugh all you want. Go ahead criticize me all you want. Just say it, "It's just a slipper". I don't care if it cost ten ringgit or even two ringgit, who give you the right to use it AND put it elsewhere. Even better steal it. Waste your PTPTN money on your boyfriend? on your not needed clothes? on your top-ups? Lady, go use it and buy a slipper and stop using mine. Thank you. I feel hate it when there is a line to take a shower in the morning and the person inside is cleaning their hair one by one. I hate it when people put their toiletries in front of an empty stall and disappear. How many more can I hate?
Those are it. Other things just go under those categories. I don't see me being in Melaka as a mistake. I don't like it when people say, "if you love Kuala Pilah so much then why did you come to Melaka" or "Just go back to Kuala Pilah" or "What's so good about Kuala Pilah". Its these attitude that me appreciate my short term in Kuala Pilah more, made me miss it more. I have my reasons for moving. You cannot judge me or question me on that. You don't know what I've been through, what we all been through. Yes, there are lots more that are worst than just this. Hey, it's all personal.
For those in Melaka, I got two more semester there. Make it the best semester there is. I may be quiet, but when I speak, I'm loud. Accept me, for me. I'm no Saint. I ain't no Devil either (there are certain qualities that is... hehe).
For those in Kuala Pilah, I miss each and every one of you so much. The people are welcoming, the place stinks of cow manure. Most of all, I love how you've become family there. Knowing everyone. Each of us have a mutual friends with each other. The struggles that you've faced. To be accepted by the rest. I here with you at every fight and and at every step. BMA lives on and forever in my heart.
The minor few have gone through these in their life at campus.
Now, I'm not the only one, there are others like me.
One is transfer because we need to, second is transfer because we have to.
Enough about that, what I really want to talk about is why I prefer Kuala Pilah (I would say Kolej Alamanda but, there is not a possibility of getting that back) over Melaka.
Number one: Friends
Need them! Tried so hard to fit in with them in Melaka, no matter how hard I tried, I still feel like an outsider. Like, I don't belong. They would talk to each other and I would feel like a fish out of the water. What a terrible feeling. Sometimes I just want to say, people, I do exist and I am standing in front of you. It's not their fault, no, not at all. They've known each other than they know me. That doesn't mean that I praise all my friends in Kuala Pilah either. Just like them, I've know those people longer and had gotten to know them better and I feel more comfortable with them. I would always at any or every opportunity I get to make my way to Kuala Pilah. I've never cried so much than my one semester in Melaka. Terrible, I know. Don't say that I haven't tried or even given it a chance. People, one semester, four months and whatever days has passed. Its different.
Number two: Place to get food
I thought that it wouldn't be a problem for me because I don't eat much,but yes, it is. Its FAR! Call me lazy for all I care. How do I miss just eating a chicken drumstick with soy sauce. Its just right there, in front of the college.
Number three: Higher power
No, I am not talking about God. I talking about participating in events, making the best choices for the club. To be a leader. I find it hard to become one in Melaka. Well, one because it has been past my time and another is there are so many people who are better than me. Its frustrating!!! Talk about "Gila Power".
Number four: The colleges
I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. Damn you people who say that we didn't really live or have the chance at a campus life. I much prefer it that way. Thankfully I never went to boarding school if not I probably hate it more. I can share but if you decided to make it your own then yes, I got a hell of a problem with it. My slippers is mine. Yeah, laugh all you want. Go ahead criticize me all you want. Just say it, "It's just a slipper". I don't care if it cost ten ringgit or even two ringgit, who give you the right to use it AND put it elsewhere. Even better steal it. Waste your PTPTN money on your boyfriend? on your not needed clothes? on your top-ups? Lady, go use it and buy a slipper and stop using mine. Thank you. I feel hate it when there is a line to take a shower in the morning and the person inside is cleaning their hair one by one. I hate it when people put their toiletries in front of an empty stall and disappear. How many more can I hate?
Those are it. Other things just go under those categories. I don't see me being in Melaka as a mistake. I don't like it when people say, "if you love Kuala Pilah so much then why did you come to Melaka" or "Just go back to Kuala Pilah" or "What's so good about Kuala Pilah". Its these attitude that me appreciate my short term in Kuala Pilah more, made me miss it more. I have my reasons for moving. You cannot judge me or question me on that. You don't know what I've been through, what we all been through. Yes, there are lots more that are worst than just this. Hey, it's all personal.
For those in Melaka, I got two more semester there. Make it the best semester there is. I may be quiet, but when I speak, I'm loud. Accept me, for me. I'm no Saint. I ain't no Devil either (there are certain qualities that is... hehe).
For those in Kuala Pilah, I miss each and every one of you so much. The people are welcoming, the place stinks of cow manure. Most of all, I love how you've become family there. Knowing everyone. Each of us have a mutual friends with each other. The struggles that you've faced. To be accepted by the rest. I here with you at every fight and and at every step. BMA lives on and forever in my heart.
1 comments:
terasa eden~,~
Post a Comment