Stop Saying Its Our Fault!

In the words of ONE student from UiTM Kuala Pilah.

"Macammana nak bincang kalu perangai da buruk... kata budak u dak2 alamanda nie..perangai mcm adik aku yang darjah 5 jew...sedar la diri sikit tu kena buang..nak wat hal pulak kt tempat orang.....ingat bagus sangat la tu..kalu sume dpt 4 flat xpew gak.. baru masuk wat hal..mpp x pew la duduk dalam jugak kan..sape jugak yang lantik korang...kata nak jage la ape la..mana bukti dia"

Yours truly, Me wasn't at all satisfied with this comment. Thus this was my reply.

"to H**** I******: listen, when we were in Alamanda we felt like we were "di anak tirikan". Now, in kuala pilah why do we have to feel the same way now that we are in an actual campus. we never asked to be placed here and you shouldn't blame us. blame Uitm itself if you must. we are trying to cope with the new environment, its not easy to be moved around. obviously you have never experience moving places. we got separated from our friends, our lecturers, and everything else. PLEASE don't judge us. You've only seen us for a WEEK! Yes, not all of us gets 4 flats, but do you? Look at yourself in the mirror first. since you don't like us complaining and such that means you never complained too is it? wake up. "

To continue on, do any of you ever understand our feelings? I'm sure if you were to be sent somewhere else right now, you'd be just like us. You will miss your friends, the environment, the "family" that you have gotten used too. This is what we're feeling, all of us are trying to get use to this new environment. Of course we will compare our old place to this new one, who doesn't? Especially someone like me, who have moved a lot in my whole life time. Its hurts not to be accepted to a new place, when it wasn't our choice to be moved. None of us like to be provoked right? Yes, we can be very demanding but its for our rights that were asking for! I'm sure you'd do the same. I'm so sure. Don't say that you don't, that would be lying to yourself.

I'm frustrated, us Alamandarians are not all the same! Most of us have been raise in the city and that how we were brought up. Don't JUDGE us! We have been here for only a week and this is what we got? I'm sorry if any of the student originally from Kuala Pilah read this. I'm truly am. Please accept us as we come.

I'm sorry that we took your rooms and now you have to stay out of campus, its not our fault.
I'm sorry that some of us might say something out of line, its just a freedom of speech.
I'm sorry that we were moved here, we had no choice.
I'm sorry if the things I said hurt any of you, I couldn't stand it any longer.
I'm sorry.

The Prophet Muhammad s.a.w taught us to be forgiving, lets do so. I'm sure the students known as Alamanda Students are trying to do so too. We're all in this together right?

No matter where I am,
I used to study, sleep, eat, be friends, argue, complained in Kolej Alamanda.
Therefor, I am an Alamadarian for life.

We came from a place where it lack of everything!
It was a place where I finally know how to ride a bus, where I learn to find places to eat, where I learn to get home using public transport. It was my first time living away from my family and learn to understand other people's background and accept it. Most importantly it was a place where I gain my knowledge from.

Kuala Pilah - Jengka - Alamanda
We are all the same.




1 comments:

NajaaAbdullah July 8, 2010 at 6:49 PM  

terbaik lah adikkkk !
kasi diorg tu bukak mata, telinga, pakai akal sikit.
benda macam ni pun diorg tak boleh nak pk.

Pageviews

Follow Me

Who Me?

My photo
I haven't got a clue who I am

The Past