It doesn’t talk, doesn’t have a face, a leg, a hand or even a head. It’s only 4.0 millimetres (0.16 in) wide, 90 millimetres (3.5 in) long, 6.9 millimetres (0.27 in) thick and weighs 42 grams (1.5 oz) and the only thing it has is a body. That is my iPod Nano. It was a first generation iPod Nano, it’s a white 4GB. It is the love of my life. Its life has ended on Friday, May 28, 2010. That also means it’s the end of our about 5 years relationship.
That small thing has changed my life a lot. It accompany me on my sleepless nights, the long awaiting hours, walks in the mall, time of sorrow, time of joy and happiness.
Oh, yeah did I cry. I would have it then my phones, I miss it so much. It was one of the things that I bought with my own money. Although it was my third iPod, it was the longest one I have.
The first iPod I had was a grey iPod Mini. I had for a while then I exchanged it for first generation black 2GB iPod Nano. I figure that 2GB wasn’t enough but my dad wouldn’t buy me another iPod unless I use my own money. So I did, and I didn’t change it ever since then. Until now, the start of my lonely days and nights.

0 comments:
Post a Comment