As for right now it is my third night in UiTM Shah Alam doing my intersession for the course ACC165 Cost Accounting. My days here have been somewhat boring but somewhat enjoyable.
On Sunday, was the day for us to register our colleges, I was place into College Melati. All females from Alamanda is placed here. My roommate is a degree student name Sarah, we got along just fine. After registering and place my stuff in my room I went to search for Nazli, after that we found Farhana. Not long after that we decided to got to PKNS since they needed to buy a few more things. I meet up with Najho and Muni later that evening. Not much happen this day.
On Monday, was the second day in UiTM and first day of study. OMG was it HOT!!! I was sweating like I ran the cross country! Went to class and went out. Had lunch kt SAAS Tower. Then Nazli, Farhana and I hung out at this seating area then I need to go to the bathroom, Farhana confidently gave me her room key so that I can use to bathroom. Then she realise that we are not in Alamanda anymore. We sure had a good laugh. We went to Alam Sentral Mall that evening. Then thats about it.
On yesterday, hmmm what happen yesterday?
Today, Farhana and I decided to take to long way to our Faculty, and all I can say is, Farhana, please no more. There was so many steps! Tiring! After class I accompanied Farhana to PKNS in search for a calculator. We search a lot of stores and didn't find one. If we did it would be too expansive. The last store we went to was an electronic store, Farhana wasn't so confident that they sell a calculator there so she didn't went in with me. Then behold! a calculator! and the price was just right, she bought it right away! For dinner we ate at Dataran Cendiakawan. Just like last night.
On Sunday, was the day for us to register our colleges, I was place into College Melati. All females from Alamanda is placed here. My roommate is a degree student name Sarah, we got along just fine. After registering and place my stuff in my room I went to search for Nazli, after that we found Farhana. Not long after that we decided to got to PKNS since they needed to buy a few more things. I meet up with Najho and Muni later that evening. Not much happen this day.
On Monday, was the second day in UiTM and first day of study. OMG was it HOT!!! I was sweating like I ran the cross country! Went to class and went out. Had lunch kt SAAS Tower. Then Nazli, Farhana and I hung out at this seating area then I need to go to the bathroom, Farhana confidently gave me her room key so that I can use to bathroom. Then she realise that we are not in Alamanda anymore. We sure had a good laugh. We went to Alam Sentral Mall that evening. Then thats about it.
On yesterday, hmmm what happen yesterday?
Today, Farhana and I decided to take to long way to our Faculty, and all I can say is, Farhana, please no more. There was so many steps! Tiring! After class I accompanied Farhana to PKNS in search for a calculator. We search a lot of stores and didn't find one. If we did it would be too expansive. The last store we went to was an electronic store, Farhana wasn't so confident that they sell a calculator there so she didn't went in with me. Then behold! a calculator! and the price was just right, she bought it right away! For dinner we ate at Dataran Cendiakawan. Just like last night.
0 comments:
Post a Comment