Alamanda, I Miss You


Ever heard the saying,
"You'll Never Appreciate It, Until Its Gone"

Well, I think this goes very well here, I still remember the complains made,
"There is no campus life here!"
or
"What is this place, its not a real college!"
or
"The only place to eat is Suzi, Jaber and Mak"
or
"Sitting in class is like going to tuition!"


When you have actually experience campus life, all you hear is
"The class is so far!"
or
"This is so tiring, having to walk quite a distance"
or
"Gosh I have to wake up early to there won't be a rush in the bathroom"

Having to experience both conditions, I have to say there are few things that I prefer when studying in Alamanda. There are things that I dislike about Alamanda too, there always a positive and a negative in everything on this earth. I'm still thankful that I got the experience to study in Shah Alam for a month because I know it will help me prepare when I go off to study in UiTM Kuala Pilah.

All I have to say,
I'm ALAMANDARIAN for life!


0 comments:

Pageviews

Follow Me

Who Me?

My photo
I haven't got a clue who I am

The Past