The Past, Present, and Future. Part 2.

.The Present.

The present, which means right now, this moment in my life that will become my past in the next second.
What am I doing right now?
Well, I'm sitting in my room on my chair with my laptop in front of me.
Which is in front of my desktop on my desktop table which soon be outside my room.
Typing the story of my life because I have nothing better to do.
Next weekend I'll be going back to Johor.
My second oldest cousin is getting married.
Then on December 18th I'll be going to KLCC.
To watch a friend of mine, Najho, performing at Rantai.
Whatever the hell that is.

As my academic present,
I'm currently in my second semester in my first year in university.
Im studying business in UiTM.
The campus or college is just half an hour from my house.
Being there, doesn't give me the full experience on being a University student.
Our dorms are houses. Apartment houses.
One house contain 3 rooms and accommodate 12 students.
It has 24 floors.
Last semester I was on the 24th floor.
I already told the story in my older posts so I won't repeat it.
The next semester I'm on the 13th floor.
Definitely going to be better if I have to use the stairs.
But being on the most unlucky numbered floor is... interesting.
I'm not superstitious or do I believe in Myths.
Its just, let just put it as, interesting.

As for my present personal life,
I'm single, and happy.



0 comments:

Pageviews

Follow Me

Who Me?

My photo
I haven't got a clue who I am

The Past