So, don't take it for granted.
for these past few days...
I've been hit with so many bad and worst news.
Of course worst is being death.
A bad news would be to know that you've gotten cancer,
To those people sometimes it seem like its the end of the world.
Especially to those who gotten the news when it is at it worst stage and there's almost no chance of getting rid of it.
Although there has been a few death news none have been a personal one to me.
Most of them I barely know, but my parents know them well.
I can't just imagine if such news came to me.
But the only thing I could do is pray for them.
For those whose soul have left us, May you rest in peace.
Al-Fatihah.
Life Is Short.
Posted by
Naybella
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Labels: life
1 comments:
tau tak per!!!
cuak gaks!
Post a Comment