I'm Legal!

well... in most countries and states.

I'm officially 18.
I can drive, drink, go to clubs and buy cigarettes.
(I would only do the first, which is drive. =P)

On December 24th, 2009.
I went to Alamanda, Putrajaya to celebrate my birthday.
Those present was
Puteri Nur Aqiliah, Najaatul-Ahya and Iman Fakhri.
plus Kakak's (Najaa) biological younger brother and Izzul.

I arrived around 10:30am,
to find Adik (Puteri) already there and waiting at Rasa.
I haven't seen her in while.
Then I got hungry, so I ate Strawberry Hill Waffle.
After that I waited for the arrival of Kakak to Alamanda.
It's her first time there.
It took her 3 hours to get there!!!

Then,
We watched Alvin and The Chipmunks 2 : The squeakquel.
Those fury little things are so cute!

After that I sense there is something going on between Adik and Iman.
But I just brush it of.
I went to the lake with Kakak,
while Adik went to buy who knows what.

Behold!
She went to buy an extra bottle of baby powder.
In which she covered me with it.
Great, now it looks like I have a head of white hair.

Not much happened after that.
Kakak went home around 5... I think. or is it 6.
We hung out at Baskin Robbins for a while then I went home!

Later, I had dinner with my family at Kenny Rogers in Jusco.

*Thanks to Kakak for the lovely card, but having you there was a good enough present.*
*Thanks for the scarf Iman.!*
*Thank to Adik for... I still haven't gotten my present yet!*


3 comments:

wafa nur nadjwa December 29, 2009 at 11:02 PM  

jelez much!!!
haaha
nak join gak
huhu
klau adiah pu3 tu
wait until the next bday pon tak dpt lg xP

Naybella December 30, 2009 at 12:25 AM  

x pe nnt aq 19 ko kne ad!
huhu..
hadiah from you lg r kne tggu smpai the end of the world..
lol..kidding kidding

wafa nur nadjwa December 30, 2009 at 11:38 AM  

sogel ;P

Pageviews

Follow Me

Who Me?

My photo
I haven't got a clue who I am

The Past