Happy 18th Birthday
to
Shahreen Nassir.
I always thought having my birthday on Christmas Eve I'd be the few last ones the be born.
I thought wrong.
When I meet you,
I was surprise there is someone younger than me.
Even just a few days apart.
You're 18!
Finally as I would say it.
May you enjoy life and live it to the fullest.
to
Shahreen Nassir.
I always thought having my birthday on Christmas Eve I'd be the few last ones the be born.
I thought wrong.
When I meet you,
I was surprise there is someone younger than me.
Even just a few days apart.
You're 18!
Finally as I would say it.
May you enjoy life and live it to the fullest.
5 comments:
sape nih????!!!!
membe UiTM.
saya hantar msg kepadanya, dia x balas :(
tak bape ensem
huhuhu
same r ..
x bls gak..
huhuuu
Post a Comment