My class!
DBS 1J
consists of 33.. oh wait.. 34 Business students.
majority from KL.
There are 27 females and 7 male.
talk about GIRL POWER!!
there are 2 Atikah's
3 Nadia's
3 Natasya's
also 3 Najihah's
call one of them then the whole class will be which Nadia? or which Najihah?
Its funny sometimes.
the people that makes the class 'loud' or enjoyable are
well yours truly and my two other classmates
Hujan and Jer.
We're special because we have nicknames that is known by the whole class.
mine is Bell or Loceng.
yeah right, like we're that special.
Then there's this girl.
I call her Eha.
She's one of a kind.
I always tease her because she won't let me see her student card.
I don't give a crap about looking at her student card picture
I just like the way she screamed and ran around.
There this guy,
I called him Bio-Nik
because of the show.
he's too quiet.. its sort of annoying..
hehe
Owh and Nadiah!!
or iPho-ney
shes cool!
'cause she have an iPhone.
I got bored playing with it.
there's no iTap!!!
(but now the precious iPhone got infected by the damn VIRUS!)
Naja! n Jihah Kamal..
they sit beside me.
Naja is well...
special, yes she is.
Jihah...
what should I do with you?
We do math together!!
its fun!! right jihah? Right!
For those who I haven't mentioned don't feel left out and sorry.
I don't know how to put all 34 is one blog posting.
DBS 1J
consists of 33.. oh wait.. 34 Business students.
majority from KL.
There are 27 females and 7 male.
talk about GIRL POWER!!
there are 2 Atikah's
3 Nadia's
3 Natasya's
also 3 Najihah's
call one of them then the whole class will be which Nadia? or which Najihah?
Its funny sometimes.
the people that makes the class 'loud' or enjoyable are
well yours truly and my two other classmates
Hujan and Jer.
We're special because we have nicknames that is known by the whole class.
mine is Bell or Loceng.
yeah right, like we're that special.
Then there's this girl.
I call her Eha.
She's one of a kind.
I always tease her because she won't let me see her student card.
I don't give a crap about looking at her student card picture
I just like the way she screamed and ran around.
To Eha:
For the past three weeks I've been bugging you, sorry for that you must think I'm some sort of kid or something but its just the way I am. You have 3 more years to get use to it, take your time. I like bugging you because I like the way you react. Sorry in advance. If I go to far and not notice it, I apologize I'm pretty sure I don't mean any harm.
For the past three weeks I've been bugging you, sorry for that you must think I'm some sort of kid or something but its just the way I am. You have 3 more years to get use to it, take your time. I like bugging you because I like the way you react. Sorry in advance. If I go to far and not notice it, I apologize I'm pretty sure I don't mean any harm.
There this guy,
I called him Bio-Nik
because of the show.
he's too quiet.. its sort of annoying..
hehe
Owh and Nadiah!!
or iPho-ney
shes cool!
'cause she have an iPhone.
I got bored playing with it.
there's no iTap!!!
(but now the precious iPhone got infected by the damn VIRUS!)
Naja! n Jihah Kamal..
they sit beside me.
Naja is well...
special, yes she is.
Jihah...
what should I do with you?
We do math together!!
its fun!! right jihah? Right!
For those who I haven't mentioned don't feel left out and sorry.
I don't know how to put all 34 is one blog posting.
0 comments:
Post a Comment