Schools

I feel like making a list.
I had one about my cats..
now another one about my schools

I was born in Thailand, then live there till I was 4, moved back to Malaysia till 10, after that lived in Canada for 5 years, now I'm back in Malaysia.
In those years I've been to many schools..
made many friends
never had a childhood friend though..

it all started with

  • Tadika Sri Bahagia
then for my elementary school
  • SK Taman Midah 1 ( Standard 1-3)
  • SK Desa Baiduri ( Standard 4, only for half a year)
  • Dr. R.E McKechnie Elementary School ( Grade 5)
  • David Lloyd George Elementary School ( Grade 6-7)
for my secondary school
  • Sir Winston Churchill Secondary School ( Grade 8-9)
  • SMK Putrajaya Presint 11 (1) ( Form 4-5)
in total (including kindergarten) = 7 schools.

whoa.. thats alot.. i think..

0 comments:

Pageviews

Follow Me

Who Me?

My photo
I haven't got a clue who I am

The Past