Picture, Photo, Image, Pic
whatever you want to call it
camera is the greatest invention ever made
nowadays everyone is in to photography
me included
I've always like taking pictures
but i have some compact camera
to me that good enough
easy to carry
when the right time comes
I'm going to get my own big camera
those that's hard to carry around
I've taken pictures i with those big cameras
i got to say
I like it.
whatever you want to call it
camera is the greatest invention ever made
nowadays everyone is in to photography
me included
I've always like taking pictures
but i have some compact camera
to me that good enough
easy to carry
when the right time comes
I'm going to get my own big camera
those that's hard to carry around
I've taken pictures i with those big cameras
i got to say
I like it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment