Don’t Take Things 4 Granted.

All of us are use to it,
for one thing to be there,
and be ignored.

The only time,
we care for it,
is when it is gone.

So used to them being there,
be with you everywhere,
but when they are gone,
you become alone.

No matter who else is there,
you still want that one thing or person most,
even when given the choices,
in your face you can't choose,
but in your heart you've already chosen.

So, in life,
one hug,
is never too litte,
one I Love You,
is never too much,
you tend to forget,
to hug your love ones,
and whisper I Love You in their ear.

Who ever you hug,
your mom,
your dad,
you brother,
your sister,
your friend,
your teacher,
your neighbour.

Hug them tightly,
Hug them lovingly,
And say I Love You truthfully.

A hug is a physical therapy,
that many people don't know.

So when I hug you,
Just hug me back,
it's just another way for me too say,
I need you,
Everyday in my life,
Every hour,
minutes, and seconds.

Then I realized,
that you can't be forever,
so I just want to say
I Love You.

Oh, and I want my Princess.

0 comments:

Pageviews

Follow Me

Who Me?

My photo
I haven't got a clue who I am

The Past