The Weekend


It has been a week. Since when?
Since I went to Kuala Pilah of course!

On February 26th 2011, I was suppose to meet up with a friend of mine at Bandaraya Melaka, unfortunately, she couldn't make it. She has to attend something that is a must for all students. I didn't go home that week because on Friday night (not fun at all) I had an IT test.
Then I come up with a crazy idea. I'm going to Kuala Pilah.
On that Saturday, at around 10 am I took a bus to Tampin and from there I took another bus to Kuala Pilah. When I arrived at the destination, I took a taxi to my friends house.
A lot of surprises there.
Later that night, I went to the Beting Campus to watch Battle of the Band.
I have to say Last Minute Call, ROCK IT OUT!!!
My hands were red from clapping and sort of lost my voice.
Obviously on Sunday, I have to go back to Melaka.
It was so hard to say goodbye.
Very hard.
I miss them. All of them.


0 comments:

Pageviews

Follow Me

Who Me?

My photo
I haven't got a clue who I am

The Past