Just another day in campus, as I was looking through Facebook,
minding my own business, I had the urge to open one of my friends page.
On it, there was a link, leading to a blog.
Being curious (not stalking),
I open up the link.
That blog actually belong to her boyfriend,
what he said about her was very sweet.
One part of it got me questioning.
So, I kept looking around (yeah sounds like a stalker),
I found her blog, that friend of mine.
There were not many post, about 3 or 4.
But, whats written there worth a thousand posts.
I swear if I were in my own bedroom by myself,
I'd be bawling my eyes out.
I had no idea, what she has gone through,
Obviously because I just knew her,
and what had happen was a long time ago.
Something like that doesn't vanish.
It stays in your heart.
I read it, I did cry a little (since I am at my dorm).
It made be appreciate them better.
To whoever it may concern,
For one so small, you seem so strong,
Just keep holding on, because to do belong.
minding my own business, I had the urge to open one of my friends page.
On it, there was a link, leading to a blog.
Being curious (not stalking),
I open up the link.
That blog actually belong to her boyfriend,
what he said about her was very sweet.
One part of it got me questioning.
So, I kept looking around (yeah sounds like a stalker),
I found her blog, that friend of mine.
There were not many post, about 3 or 4.
But, whats written there worth a thousand posts.
I swear if I were in my own bedroom by myself,
I'd be bawling my eyes out.
I had no idea, what she has gone through,
Obviously because I just knew her,
and what had happen was a long time ago.
Something like that doesn't vanish.
It stays in your heart.
I read it, I did cry a little (since I am at my dorm).
It made be appreciate them better.
To whoever it may concern,
For one so small, you seem so strong,
Just keep holding on, because to do belong.
0 comments:
Post a Comment