I have not talked about this before but I am now going on two weeks in UiTM Alor Gajah, Melaka. I can't say that I love it here not that I hate it here. All I can say is I miss where I can be in a room with a lot of people I know and just have fun. I miss my friends. I will try to fit it. I wonder though how long would it take. They have their own circle of friends. I can't just jump in and say be friends with me. That would make them NOT want to be friends with me even more.
I will take these baby steps. One at a time.
I will take these baby steps. One at a time.
1 comments:
take time babe..
slowwwwwly
alaaa..mcm2 mula2 msuk PILAH dulu kaaaan.
mcm mna adk blh adapt SESERi, i know u can adapt UITM Melaka tuee
Post a Comment