My Life In Music

Put Your iPod On Shuffle and Copy Down the Song. It's like for a movie version of your life.

Opening credits: Misery Business - Paramore

Waking up: Our First Time - Bruno Mars

First day of school: You'll Always Find Your Way Back Home - Hanna Montana (I hope so..)

Falling in love: Every Chance I Get - T.I

Fighting: Mad House - Rihanna (Don't mess with me!)

Breaking up: H.A.T.E.U - Mariah Carey (=D)

Driving: Mr.Watson - Ke$ha

Mental Breakdown: Everytime - Simple Plan

Getting back together: Big Brother - Kanye West (???)

Wedding: Hot 'N Cold - Katy Perry (better not)

Birth of a child: They Don't Care About Us - Micheal Jackson

Final battle: Come in With The Rain - Taylor Swift

Death scene: Tracks If My Tears - Boys to Men

Funeral: Like a Song - Lenka

End credits: Just Like a Pill - Pink

0 comments:

Pageviews

Follow Me

Who Me?

My photo
I haven't got a clue who I am

The Past