Life.
It really is unpredictable.
You can never know what's going to happen in the future, though you can plan but sometimes it won't come true. You might just let it slide or you may feel very frustrated about it.
For me, I tend to let it slide.
I don't ever let my hopes up, just for it to come crashing down on me.
Though it did happen once, I got really frustrated and the people all around me got affected as well. I guess sometime things just never meant happen. =)
Right now I'm at the end of my third semester in college. Three more semesters then I'll be receiving my Diploma in Business Studies. I do hope only three more semester to go. Just like before, this is the time to reminisce the past. The people that I've gotten to know and the people I have started to hate.
.Semester 1.
.Semester 2.
.Semester 3.
New place and new friends.
I don't know what is so special about this semester. My current housemates are the people from my semester 2 housemate and semester 1 classmates, therefore they are totally awesome. No doubt about it. My classmates are all new to me. Other than the dudes, I've known them before. Other than that, they have great views here. Meet some new friends, I've gotten close to them, love them, and care for them.
2 comments:
Correctly in your fine image, and your blog as a whole is nice to read and watch. I like very much your blog. Come take a look Teuvo images www.ttvehkalahti.blogspot.com blog and tell all your friends why you should visit Teuvo pictures blog. Therefore, to obtain your country's flag on my blog to rise higher and higher. September Sincerely, Teuvo Vehkalahti Suomi Finland
aww adikk. adik kan pandai buat kawan baru, lagipun nadia zulkifli kan ada kat melaka. :)
p.s. grandmother tu kasi pika lah, HAHAHAHA xDD
Post a Comment