August 22nd
HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY
to
Mr. LUTFI RASHIB


My scandalous marshmallow!
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday.
The six degrees between us is just overwhelming.
There's always someone that I know, that knows you too.
They all say that you're one naughty school boy!
Anyways, I'm glad that I get to know you,
but we need to hang out more.
I'm starting you miss you. hahaa...
All the best in your studies and in you future.
SARANGHEYO!
to
Mr. LUTFI RASHIB


My scandalous marshmallow!
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday.
The six degrees between us is just overwhelming.
There's always someone that I know, that knows you too.
They all say that you're one naughty school boy!
Anyways, I'm glad that I get to know you,
but we need to hang out more.
I'm starting you miss you. hahaa...
All the best in your studies and in you future.
SARANGHEYO!
0 comments:
Post a Comment