A Trip Home

Friday, July 30th 2010.

1:00pm
I start my journey back home after a month being in Kuala Pilah. First Bella and I took a cab to Kuala Pilah town, together in the cab were Farisha and Ifa.

1:20pm
After twenty minute ride we arrive at Kuala Pilah bus station. After that only Bella and I were taking a bus back to Kuala Lumpur, so we went to the ticket counter a bought ourselves a ticket and waited until the next bus which is at 2:30 pm.

2:30pm
The bus is making its way to Seremban first, I felt sleepy and tried to sleep, but failed. So I just hung around and look at the scenery. Things look much different when you are high up.

3:30pm
The bus arrived at Terminal One, Seremban. We were told, for those who are making a trip to Kuala Lumpur, they must change bus and we did. Boy, was I hungry. Bella went to buy herself water and I asked her to buy all kind of snacks there is. During this ride, Bella and I watch K.A.M.I The Movie. We got disturbed by this one kid who just won't stop singing! It was quite annoying.

5:00-5:15pm
Arrived in Kuala Lumpur! Yay, now I have no clue where to go. So I just went on the Monorail to KL Central.

5:45pm
At KL Central. This is where Bella and I parted. She's going home while I head to Putrajaya on KLIA Transit.

6:00pm
Left KL Central.

6:25pm
Arrived in Putrajaya Central and waited for my dad to fetch me up. I meet with Meen's Mom while waiting for my dad. We had a little talk about college and such.

7:15pm
FINALLY my dad arrived! Gah...

7:30pm
I'm Home.

Not.Coming.Home.Very.Often.
Its very tiring.


0 comments:

Pageviews

Follow Me

Who Me?

My photo
I haven't got a clue who I am

The Past