My 2 three!

Nasya
I miss hearing you sing.
I miss watching you play guitar.
I miss laughing with you.
I miss when it seems that you are taller than me when you actually are not.
I miss taking your picture.
I miss when I realize that your picture conquer my whole photo album.
I miss my JIRAN dearest.
I miss Nadia Syafiqah.

Jie
I miss listen to your "hot" story.
I miss seeing you run to the balcony when you hear the siren.
I miss laughing when you took a while to understand.
I miss your reaction when you finally understood!.
I miss telling stories to you.
I miss leaving the water on so the you can fill your pail.
I miss looking at your abundant amount of snacks!
I miss my MAKCIK!
I miss Najihah Mohd Kamal.


0 comments:

Pageviews

Follow Me

Who Me?

My photo
I haven't got a clue who I am

The Past