Truth be told
I MISS YOU
of course I miss Kakak, Jie, Nasya, Najho and all those in Jengka too
but them I know I can barely see
but you,
You're not that far away.
You're just a few blocks down.
You're just a few classes different.
I barely see you and hell yeah I miss you.
You probably won't know this.
Its alright.
I know you're busy, I understand.
I know you got other friends, so do I.
Maybe I'm just asking too much.
Just letting my feelings out.
I MISS YOU
of course I miss Kakak, Jie, Nasya, Najho and all those in Jengka too
but them I know I can barely see
but you,
You're not that far away.
You're just a few blocks down.
You're just a few classes different.
I barely see you and hell yeah I miss you.
You probably won't know this.
Its alright.
I know you're busy, I understand.
I know you got other friends, so do I.
Maybe I'm just asking too much.
Just letting my feelings out.
0 comments:
Post a Comment