My sister told me that I need be my own age, now I miss being a kid.
My boyfriend told me that he loved me, now I miss him.
My mother told me that I need to get good grades, now I miss my free times.
My brother told me to take care of my belonging, now I miss my iPod.
My teacher told me to talk more, now I miss keeping quite.
I tell myself to change, now I miss the old me.
My boyfriend told me that he loved me, now I miss him.
My mother told me that I need to get good grades, now I miss my free times.
My brother told me to take care of my belonging, now I miss my iPod.
My teacher told me to talk more, now I miss keeping quite.
I tell myself to change, now I miss the old me.
4 comments:
kamu:
-x matang
-careless
-malas
-pendiam 'skit'
so, u need to overcome these problem!
make a change;)
er.. hmmm...
x matang in wat area? careless about what? malas... keyh nie mmg. pendiam? still???
nana mcm budk2..
tapi kdg2 nana garang!
careless..ntah r! adk lagi careless kot.
pendiam 2..ntah r
bile mase putri jd burung?? hahaha
guraw2
ade boyfren? wah! xD
Post a Comment