MTV Clan.


Well,
There's Naja,
then there's Nasya,
after that it's Jie,
then of course me.

Whats ever we do,
it will always be us four,
but sometimes Jie don't join us.
Why?
Well I don't entirely know why.
it would take some persuasion and convincing for her to join us
but if it doesn't work
then there would only be Naja, Nasya and I.

I guess we started to become friends
when I asked them to join me to watch MTV World Stage
at Sunway Lagoon.
From that day on,
we're inseparable.

We tell each other everything,
from A to Z.
Its like we've known each other for a long time.
And I hope we would keep knowing each other.
Hopefully next semester
We are going to see each other again.




0 comments:

Pageviews

Follow Me

Who Me?

My photo
I haven't got a clue who I am

The Past