University, a place where you become free, scary, and crazy. Where everything you do is on your own. Studying, eating, sleeping, travelling, and all the other verbs. Well there are friends but you can`t rely on them all the time.
For me, I don't think my time has come to feel all these new sense of freedom. Soon, it will, one way or another. I'll most likely be studying in Form 6 or pre-U but in school. I have to wear those uniforms again. Thought I finally had gotten over it but no. Gosh... Oh well... what to do. I'll probably finish studying earlier than most of my friends which is c0ol! But I have to really put my head in the game. Not just my head but my whole body and soul. I'll probably will slack off once in a while.
For me, I don't think my time has come to feel all these new sense of freedom. Soon, it will, one way or another. I'll most likely be studying in Form 6 or pre-U but in school. I have to wear those uniforms again. Thought I finally had gotten over it but no. Gosh... Oh well... what to do. I'll probably finish studying earlier than most of my friends which is c0ol! But I have to really put my head in the game. Not just my head but my whole body and soul. I'll probably will slack off once in a while.
0 comments:
Post a Comment