We all have something that we don't like about our self. In the words of Miley Cyrus's song 7 things. I'll list the 7 things that's negative about me.
- Don't listen to other people
- Stubborn
- Lazy
- Doesn't take advise to the head/heart
- Easily teared eyed
- Selfish
- Can't make a decision
There is much more things that's negative about me.
One thing I'm not is having a self esteem problem.
I'm happy with my self despite all the negativity.
Just got to live with the fact.
I can try to change but never for other people.
Only for me.
One thing I'm not is having a self esteem problem.
I'm happy with my self despite all the negativity.
Just got to live with the fact.
I can try to change but never for other people.
Only for me.
1 comments:
aiyaaaa!!!
berubah kerana Allah s.w.t
berubah 4 your parents n youself!
GO NANA! GO NANA!
Bak kata Iman Fakhri... kau boleh buat r!
Bak kata pu3...juz do it! you can do it! pandang ke hadapan..pandang kejayaan n masa depan!
Post a Comment